1 bedroom duplex for saleThe Featherstone, Featherstone Street, London, EC1Y
- A short stroll to Old Street station
- Landscaped internal courtyard
- Outside space to every apartment
- Some apartments with large roof terraces
- High specification
- Please note some photos are computer generated images and are indicative only
The Featherstone is a stylish collection of 35 extraordinary residences- spacious apartments and duplexes for the discerning city-dweller.
EC1 is the City, a global crossroads, the fulchrum for international business. A hive of activity, a constant flow of people and information, and the heartbeat of the world.
This is where you need to be, connected and accessible, no
From the beautifully landscaped gardens, to the dramatic full height entrance lobby, to the light filled, spacious interiors, every room has been designed to the highest standards and touched with exquisite details, to create homes that define urbanity.
Square Footage: 543 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64581119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPH130086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.