3 bedroom terraced house for saleChelsfield Gardens Sydenham SE26
- Freehold Residence.
- On The Cusp of SE26 & SE23.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Two Reception Rooms.
- Off Street Parking to Front.
- Under 10 Minutes from The Overground Line.
- No Onward Chain.
- Energy Efficiency Rating D.
*Offers Seriously Considered (subject to buying position)*
Unveiled to the SE26 market is this superb value for money Freehold House situated in the heart of Upper Sydenham, one of the areas most 'IN' locations at present with a good selection of primary schools situated close by.
The accommodation is very impressive, being set over two floors and boasting a free flowing layout. The ground floor comprises two reception rooms, one of which has direct access into the garden and the other, semi open plan towards the kitchen - smartly laid out and really utilising the space on offer. The first floor also consists of three bedrooms, two of which are really well sized, and a contemporary bathroom suite. The house further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, off street parking and offered to the market with NO onward chain!
Sydenham Station is under a 10 minute walk away which proudly boasts an excellent commute into both East and Central London, connecting you to stations such as London Bridge, Dalston, Shoreditch and Highbury & Islington. Forest Hill Station is also within a reasonable distance away, 15 minutes walk, offering the same routes but also connections into London Victoria via Clapham Junction.
With the recent success we have had on similar properties at this price level, we anticipate this house being sold sooner rather than later so early viewing appointments are HIGHLY recommended. Call our office to book your appointment NOW! Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P214042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.