3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSawpit Lane, Brocton
Withdrawn from Market
- Tastefully Presented Extended Semi
- Well Proportioned Plot
- Sought After Village Location
- Lounge with log burner
- Separate Sitting Room with cast burner
- Breakfast Kitchen, Generous Drive
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Sep. w.c
- Garage, Gardens. EPC Rating C
An excellent opportunity to acquire an extended family sized semi detached house situated in this very popular village.
There is an enclosed porch opening to a Reception Hall which has stairs rising to the first floor landing and a useful under stairs cupboard beneath. Lounge having a front facing window, laminate floor and a cast log burner. Separate Sitting Room with patio doors opening to the rear garden, feature wall covering to one wall and a cast gas burner.
L-Shaped Dining Kitchen having a contemporary range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces, integrated oven and ceramic hob with concealed extractor canopy above. There is also a dishwasher, fridge and washing machine. Tiled floor, built in cupboard and internal door to garage.
There are Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom having an attractive modern white suite with contrasting and tasteful tiling. Bath, separate double width shower, wash basin set into vanity unit and a chrome vertical towel radiator. Separate w.c.
The property stands back from the road beyond a spacious brick block paved drive with deep borderand lawned front garden. To the rear is a paved patio with steps up to a mainly lawned garden.
Brocton is undoubtedly one of the most popular and sought after villages in Staffordshire. The village is directly adjacent to Cannock Chase, an area designated as a place of outstanding natural beauty. It is a haven for wildlife and a delightful place to walk, run, trek or cycle. The village is also convenient for commuters. Stafford has an excellent intercity railway station with regular Virgin services operating to London Euston taking only approximately one hour and twenty minutes. Junction 13 of the M6 provides direct access into the national motorway network and M6 Toll.
From Stafford town centre take the Lichfield Road and proceed up Radford Bank to the islands at Weeping Cross. Bear right onto Cannock Road and follow the road into Brocton. Just after the speed camera turn left into Sawpit Lane the the property is situated on the right hand side.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Stafford Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64583611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953068542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.