4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrosvenor Road, Harworth, Doncaster
- Family Sized Property, Accommodation to Two Floors
- Four Bedrooms, Shower Room And Separate WC
- Lounge, Kitchen & Dining Room
- Driveway, Larger than average Garage
- Spacious Rear Garden, Ample Entertaining Space
IMMACULATE PROPERTY CLOSE TO SHOPS - Guide Price £175,000- £180,000. Family sized FOUR bedroomed property, spacious & well presented and tastefully decorated throughout. Well placed for commuting to the A1, M1 & M18, local amenities including schools within walking distance.
FAMIILY SIZED ACCOMMODATION - This really is a `Tardis` and viewing is a MUST to appreciate the size of this property.
A four bedroomed property ready to move into, tastefully decorated throughout and extremely well looked after both internally and externally. The conservatory at the rear of the property has views over the back garden which has plenty of entertaining space to enjoy on those warm spring/summer days. The garden is low maintenance as it has artificial lawns in a terraced lay-out with large patio areas.
A larger than average single garage with an up and over door complete with power and light which could double up as a workshop.
The location to which the property stands couldn`t be more convenient as all the amenities are within a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link for an easy commute to both the M1 & M18.
Front facing double glazed entrance door, central heating radiator, boiler is housed in a cupboard.
Dining Room 10' 11" into staircase x 11' 11" ( 3.33m into staircase x 3.63m )
Solid wood flooring, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window. Allowing natural light into the room, double doors to the lounge and staircase to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 11" into alcove x 14' 11" ( 3.63m into alcove x 4.55m )
Feature fireplace with modern surround and fitted with living flame gas fire. Solid oak flooring, rear facing french doors lead to the conservatory, television point, coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator. Double doors lead into the dining room.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 13' 10" ( 3.51m x 4.22m )
Wall and base units set above and below worktops that incorporate a sink and drainer. Having built in cooker and space for fridge freezer, extractor fan, tiling to the floor covering and walls, side facing double glazed window and door, rear facing double glazed window.
Conservatory 7' 7" x 11' 7" ( 2.31m x 3.53m )
Wood effect tiled flooring, rear facing French doors leading to the lounge, central heating radiator and side facing door. French doors lead to the rear garden.
Fitted with walk in double shower unit, wash hand basin and low flush wc. Heated towel rail, side facing double glazed obscure window, wood effect tiled flooring, spot lighting and central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" max including wardrobe x 9' 11" max including wardrobe ( 3.84m max including wardrobe x 3.02m max including wardrobe )
Fitted furniture to include wardrobes and over bed storage, coving to the ceiling and side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' 11" ( 2.74m x 3.02m )
Double room, front facing double glazed window, television point and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 11' 10" max x 8' 7" ( 3.61m max x 2.62m )
Double room- rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe, coving to ceiling and television point. Storage to eaves.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.54m )
Front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, television point, wardrobes providing storage space and central heating radiator. Storage to eaves.
Low flush wc and wash hand basin. Extractor fan and tiling to the walls.
Double gates give access to the driveway which provides off road parking. Enclosed rear garden with astro turf, patio and paved areas, mature plants and shrubs. A footpath leads to a garden shed which is included in the sale. Water tap, outside power points and lighting.
Power and lighting connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64586914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.