3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNess View Road, Teignmouth
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms (1 en suite)
- Living Room & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen
- Sea Views From Rear Aspect
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Viewing Recommended
This spacious detached bungalow, with three double bedrooms, enjoys delightful sea views of 'The Ness', Shaldon and the Torbay coastline beyond. Benefitting from gas central heating, double glazing and a rear garden with a sunny aspect the bungalow is sure to appeal to the discerning buyer looking for a spacious property with sea views in a favoured location.
Ness View Road is a quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac within the sought after area of East Teignmouth, a thriving community with the town itself offering a wide selection of shops, schools, restaurants and supermarkets. There is a glorious sea front with beach, promenade, pier, theatre and open area where activities and fairs are held, known locally as 'The Den'.
Accommodation The entrance porch opens into a large reception hallway. The lounge / diner has patio doors to the conservatory from where stunning sea views can be enjoyed. The kitchen is comprehensively fitted with a range of modern units. There are three double bedrooms , one with an en suite shower room, and there is also a family bath / shower room.
Reception Hallway 12' 7" (3.84m) x 9' 6" (2.9m)
Lounge / Diner 18' 5" (5.61m) x 12' 5" (3.78m)
Conservatory 13' 1" (3.99m) x 7' 9" (2.36m)
Kitchen 15' 0" (4.57m) x 11' 1" (3.38m)
Bedroom 1 13' 9" (4.19m) x 8' 6" (2.59m)
En Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 16' 0" (4.88m) x 10' 2" (3.1m)
Bedroom 3 14' 7" (4.44m) x 10' 9" (3.28m)
The rear garden has a raised deck area accessed from the conservatory. Patio area. Area of lawn and flower / shrub borders.
Garage and driveway parking.
Council Tax Band: Band E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64589089.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.