4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Hoby, Melton Mowbray
- Substantial Detached Cottage in Need of Modernisation
- Energy Rating E
- Elevated Location
- Spectacular Uninterrupted Open Views Over 2 acres of Gardens, Paddock & the entire Wreake Valley & Beyond
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms (one being a downstairs bedroom with en-suite wet room)
- Family Bathroom & En-suite Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Heavily Beamed Ceilings & Open Fireplaces
For sale by Informal Tender - Offers invited by 12 noon on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
Enjoying spectacular elevated views over 2 acres of gardens and paddock and the entire Wreake Valley towards Rotherby, a rare opportunity to acquire a substantial four double bedroom detached cottage in need of modernisation and renovation. Situated within this highly desirable village, the property offers off road parking, a brick detached double garage and features two/three reception rooms, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, original features including heavily beamed ceilings and open fronted fireplaces etc., every reception room and the first floor bedrooms enjoy spectacular views over the gardens and valley. This gem of a renovation project is ideal for those wishing to create a substantial home with one of the finest views in Leicestershire. The Wreake Valley boasts a number of villages, attractive walks, popular pubs and easy access to Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Loughborough and Nottingham.
Hoby is a particularly unspoilt and popular village situated in the Wreake Valley. The village offers a local pub, church, village hall and an active community. Nearby is Ragdale Hall Spa and there is nearby schooling at Melton Mowbray, Ratcliffe College, Loughborough Endowed Schools and Oakham. The Wreake Valley is renowned for its many country walks, unspoilt villages and popular pubs and is particularly well placed for fast commuting to Melton Mowbray, Leicester, Loughborough and Nottingham. The A46 just to the North allows access to Newark and Lincoln, the North West Leicester by-pass at Leicester providing fast access to the M1.
On entering the village from Thrussington the porperty can be found on the right hand side as the road bends to the left as identifiable by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64593064.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT110113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.