1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWestgate Bay Avenue, Westgate-On-Sea, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 1 bedroom basement apartment
- No chain
- Allocated parking to the side
- Ideal first time buy or investment property
- Popular Westgate location
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £130,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Whether this will be a first time buy or investment purchase then I am sure this basement apartment will be absolutely ideal!
Your own entrance hall provides you with the privacy you are looking for. The work carried out by the current owners means you will not have to do any work, saving you both time and money. The real jewel in the crown will be the allocated parking so you will never have to hunt for a parking space on your return home from work.
This apartment is situated in the popular Westgate on Sea area with a range of shops for those essentials as well as a train station for connections to London as well as a number of seaside towns in Kent. You will also want to take advantage of the Carlton Cinema to watch the next blockbuster or stroll along by the sea and take in that fresh sea air.
The current owner purchased this apartment for investment so why not add to your portfolio of properties.
What the Owner says:
We have owned this apartment for a number of years. It was always purchased for investment and has served us well as a buy to let.
Over the past three years the apartment has undergone extensive refurbishment to include re-wiring, opening up the kitchen to make it larger as well as general re decoration. We have also recently installed a new boiler.
This has been a great investment but as we no longer live locally this makes the management more difficult, and therefore this is why we are looking to sell.
- Lounge Area: 14'0 x 13'3 (4.27m x 4.04m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'3 x 4'3 (4.04m x 1.30m)
- Inner Lobby
- Bedroom: 15'11 x 12'11 (4.85m x 3.94m)
- Communal Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64594531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.