4 bedroom detached house for saleAshton Lane, Sale
- Stunning Traditional Bay Fronted Detached Residence
- Wonderful Family Accommodation Throughout
- An Abundance of Noticeable Original Features
- Beautiful South West Facing Rear Garden
- Close to Sale Town Centre, Sale Metrolink & Ashton on Mersey Village
- Zoned for Excellent Primary & Secondary Schools
This beautiful imposing traditional four double bedroom detached family residence occupies a corner position in a highly desirable setting, close to Sale town centre & Ashton on Mersey village. This substantial home has an array of original features mixed with a contemporary style throughout.
Set back from Ashton Lane this wonderful & attractive bay fronted detached family home is approached by a landscaped gravelled circular driveway which provides ample parking. A storm porch gives access to a reception hallway which branches out to two large reception rooms and a stunning kitchen breakfast room which in turn leads to a utility room and a large conservatory/dining room which overlooks a fabulous south west facing rear garden. Furthermore, a WC is positioned off the hallway. A turned staircase, with feature window to the landing, leads to the first floor which reveals a family bathroom and three double bedrooms with the master suite including a modern en-suite shower room. A staircase continues to the second floor gallery landing which includes a large fourth bedroom with vaulted ceiling and a spacious separate study. Ample storage is available to a separate eaves storage cupboard. Externally the property includes an established spacious south west facing rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64594564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 646574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.