2 bedroom apartment for saleCarrara Tower, 250 City Road, Islington, London, EC1V
- Twenty Sixth Floor
- 75 square foot Winter Garden
- 968 sq ft internal space
- 24 hour concierge service
- Luxurious 20-metre pool and spa with jacuzzi, sauna and steam room
- 0.5 miles to Old Street Station
- Amazing Views of Central London and Regents Canal
- Triple aspect
Incredible triple aspect twenty sixth floor 1043 square foot two bedroom apartment in Carrara Tower, 250 City Road. This platinum specification apartment consists of an open plan kitchen and living area, two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to both and ensuite to master, a separate guest bathroom and a 75 square foot West facing winter garden with breath taking views towards central London and Regents Canal.
Situated in the heart of Zone 1, 250 City Road is within walking distance of Tech City and the Square Mile. Every room has a view – with residences on the upper floors offering a spectacular, uninterrupted panorama of the Capital. Outside, a little under two acres of
beautifully landscaped green spaces and secluded courtyards create a sense of calm, connected and contemporary living. The central plaza plays host to cafés, restaurants, retail outlets and creative workspaces. Public areas are fully Wi-Fi enabled, while residents can enjoy five-star facilities – from the rooftop gym and terrace, indoor pool and spa to the business lounge and 24-hour concierge service. With everything on your doorstep there is no need to go far to find what you are looking for.
Q2/Q3 2020 Completion
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64596463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSN180078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.