2 bedroom apartment for saleDickinsons Fields, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3
- First floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan reception room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Good condition throughout
- Allocated parking space
- Bike storage
- Easy access to local amenities
- Easy access to Bristol Temple Meads & Bristol City Centre
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this two double bedroom, first floor apartment in Bedminster.
This well presented property offers light and spacious accommodation by the way of an open plan reception room, a separate fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over bath. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space. The property is in a good condition throughout, and is in an excellent location - with local shops, bars and restaurants on North Street within walking distance, and easy access into Bristol City Centre & Bristol Temple Meads.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU180269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.