2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMontague Street, Bristol
- Modern Ground Floor Flat
- Stunning Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Perfect Investment/First Time Buy
- Sought After Location
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- No Onward Chain
Conveniently located in the City Centre offering easy access to Cabot Circus, Bristol Royal Infirmary, Park Street and motorway networks, this beautifully presented flat is offered for sale with no chain. Boasting a open plan living room/kitchen and communal garden, a viewing is highly recommended.
Hamilton Court, Bristol
Beautifully presented purpose built ground floor flat situated within this sought after development in the City Centre. The development is situated within an easy level stroll to the BRI, Bristol Bus Station, the Children's Hospital and the University of Bristol. Cabot Circus shopping quarter with the range of upmarket stores including Harvey Nichols, Cinema Deluxe, Raymond Blancs restaurant and various other eateries. The property comprises a secure communal entrance, a stunning open plan living room / kitchen with French doors opening onto the delightful communal gardens, two bedrooms and a bathroom. This property would make a fantastic first time or investment buy.
Secure communal entry door. Post boxes. Communal hallway leading to flat.
Door to flat. Phone entry system. Electric heater. Laminate flooring. Inset ceiling spotlights. Storage cupboard. Doors to all rooms.
Living Room / Kitchen 20' 7" x 12' 6" max ( 6.27m x 3.81m max )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Double glazed French doors leading to the communal garden. Electric storage heater. Laminate flooring. Bi-fold doors to bedroom two.
Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Built-in electric hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric oven. Integrated fridge / freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbing for washing machine. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' 6" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.81m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Electric heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Electric heater. Laminate flooring. Bi-fold door to living room / kitchen.
Bath with mixer tap and shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Heated towel rail. Inset ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Communal garden laid to patio with raised beds.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64599494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.