2 bedroom flat for saleWoodside, Wimbledon, SW19
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Two good-size bedrooms
- Neutral décor and original wood flooring throughout
- Fully tiled white bathroom suite
- Secure gated development
- Lift access
- Superb quiet location
- Off-street parking and communal gardens
Boasting original features throughout and excellent location within central Wimbledon, this wonderful two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious interiors within a secure building block.
Woodside is located within easy reach of both Wimbledon and Wimbledon Village, each offering a wide selection of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. Wimbledon station (National Rail, District Line and Tramlink) is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64602136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1059449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.