3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDavy Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
- *** Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Conservatory & Utility Room
- Large Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway for Multiple Cars & Detached Garage
An appealing property sat on a sizeable plot within this popular area of Maltby. Benefiting from a conservatory, utility room, three generous bedrooms with en-suite to the master, detached garage and gated driveway, This is a rare opportunity so book your viewing to avoid disappointment!!!
A front facing double glazed door leads into the entrance hall, fitted with carpet to the floor giving you access to the stairs and the lounge.
Lounge 12' 9" x 14' Into Recess ( 3.89m x 4.27m Into Recess )
This front facing spacious lounge is fitted with a double glazed bay window, gas fire with wooden surround and mantel. There are TV and Telephone points, a central heated radiator and under stairs cupboard with window offering extra storage. Carpet to the floor and access to the side entrance hall.
This family bathroom is fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising from a WC, wash hand basin and fitted bath with electric shower overhead. Also fitted with a rear facing window and full tiling to the walls.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of walls and base units, contrasting roll edge work surfaces with a inset 1 1/2 bowl with mixer taps. Electric over and gas hob, cooker hood over head and space for an under counter fridge. Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window giving you views onto the rear garden, central heating radiator and splashback tiling to the walls and fully tiled floor.
Utility Room 11' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.43m x 1.91m )
Accessed from the kitchen this room is fitted with a side facing window, carpet to the floor and plumbing for a washing machine. Roll edge work surfaces offer storage and a single door leads into the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
This spacious UPVC constructed conservatory has side & rear facing double glazed windows with patio doors opening onto the rear garden. There is also laminate flooring and a TV point.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall giving access to all the first floor living accommodation with a side facing double glazed window and loft access.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 9' 10" Into Recess ( 4.24m x 3.00m Into Recess )
This front facing bedroom is fitted with a double glazed window, central heating radiator and a TV point. Carpet to the flooring with a door leading into the En-Suite.
This en-suite is fitted with a white 2 piece suite comprising a low flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Cushioned flooring and part tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 9' ( 2.67m x 2.74m )
A rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a TV point, with carpet to the flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' Into Recess ( 3.35m x 2.44m Into Recess )
A further rear facing bedroom has a double glazed window, central heating radiator with carpet to the floor and a fitted boiler inside a cupboard.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a gated area which has lawn area to the left and a paved driveway giving access to the front door, side door, garage and rear garden.
To the rear of the property is a paved area which leads onto the large lawn giving you access to the garage through a side door. There is another seating area further down the garden perfect for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64602301.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.