3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBattlesmere Road, Cliffe Woods, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Lounge and dining room
- Study area and conservatory
- Garage and driveway
- Situated in a quiet and peaceful village location
- EPC energy rating D (55)
The best of both worlds is a commonly used phase but a perfect one for this property. There is the benefit of surrounding countryside, woodland walks and nearby open green spaces as well as being within walking distance to shops, schools and public transport.
Perfect for a family home as there is a dining room for entertaining friends and family and a lounge that will be great for relaxing and watching your favourite television programme or film. In the morning why not take a seat in the conservatory overlooking the garden and enjoy a coffee. When coming home from work in the evening you wont have to worry about where to park your car as there is a driveway for two vehicles and a garage to park your pride and joy.
There is a study area to the front of the home, ideal if you want to have a bit of peace and quiet. Alternatively it will make a great area for the children to do their homework or particularly handy if you work from home.
There is a commuter coach service that runs from the village and within a few miles you can catch the high speed train from Strood mainline railway station and be in the city in less than one hour.
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed living in the village and find it a very safe and quiet place to live.
Moving from London originally we were looking for a place further out of the hustle and bustle but not too far away from the amenities and our home gives us just that. We can be on the bypass connecting to the motorway within a few minutes by car and Rochester town centre with its bars and restaurants is just a couple of miles down the road. There is a play park and recreational ground just around the corner that is ideal for young children and we have a Post Office and takeaway within the village.
- Entrance Hall
- Study Area: 6'4 x 5'9 (1.93m x 1.75m)
- Dining Room: 11'7 x 10'0 (3.53m x 3.05m)
- Lounge: 13'2 x 11'5 (4.02m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 13'2 x 7'10 (4.02m x 2.39m)
- Conservatory: 18'0 x 6'6 (5.49m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 into fitted wardrobes x 11'2 (3.97m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 10'5 (3.41m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 7'5 (2.59m x 2.26m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 5'0 (2.54m x 1.53m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64603924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.