3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFestival Avenue, Ingoldmells, Skegness
- 3 Bed Semi-Detached House
- NO CHAIN
- beautiful SOUTH FACING GARDEN ideal for dining in the summer months
- Dining Room, Store, Utility, Bathroom & Conservatory
- Ample gated Off Road Parking & Garage
- Gas central heating
NO CHAIN. A 3 BED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE situated on a large plot comprising of a Lounge, Dining Room Conservatory, Kitchen, Store, Utility, ground floor Bathroom & 3 Bedrooms. Ample gated Off Road Parking, Garage & a beautiful SOUTH FACING GARDEN. Call us on 01754 768311 to arrange a viewing today!
Being offered with NO CHAIN, William H Brown are pleased to present for sale this SPACIOUS 3 Bed Semi-Detached House Located in the popular Village of Ingoldmells within walking distance to local amenities & the BEACH. The property benefits from AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & an attached GARAGE with front and rear gardens. Internally the proeprty comprisies of an Entrance Hallway featuring fitted storage cupboards with shelving, 2 generously sized sitting rooms with elecric fires as the main feature to both, fitted Kitchen with wall, base & drawers units, aswell as a pantry also completed with shelving. The property also features a upvc double glazed CONSERVATORY to the rear. Upstairs there are 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & a single Bedroom with a storage cupboard being situated over the stairs & a Bathroom with a shower cubicle. A viewing of this property is highly advised, to arrange a viewing please contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311 today.
Access is via a porch with metal double glazed doors which intern leads to a timber entrance door which opens into;
Having a built in cloaks cupboard ideal for storage which houses the electric fuses and meter, a radiator, stairs giving access to the first floor and additional storage space under, with opaque double glazed window and convenient shelving.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 12' 2" with chimney ( 3.23m x 3.71m with chimney )
Perfect room for dining with all the family including a chimney breast, radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors leading into:
Conservatory 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
Being built of upvc construction with opaque pvc poly carbonate roof, light and french double doors allowing for an abundance of natural light and opening out onto the garden.
Lounge 12' 4" min x 12' 2" ( 3.76m min x 3.71m )
Comprising of a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the south facing garden allowing for an abundance of natural light, radiator, space for a gas fire with stone effect surround, and an ideal built-in cupboard in the chimney breast recess ideal for storage.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces and tiled splash backs, inset one and a quarter bowl sink, space for a gas cooker and two double glazed windows to the front elevation. With a door leading to;
Side Passage & Store
With a double glazed door, built in cupboard ideal for storage and a double glazed sliding patio door leading into the rear garden.
Having a three piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with hot and cold taps over.
Utility 6' 4" x 8' ( 1.93m x 2.44m )
Having a double glazed window, inset stainless steel sink with unit under, cupboards ideal for storage provisions and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Having a double glazed window and loft hatch giving access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 8" max ( 3.71m x 3.56m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the south facing garden, radiator, built in airing cupboard which houses the insulated hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater and being ideal for storage.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" min to wardrobe x 11' 9" min ( 2.82m min to wardrobe x 3.58m min )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation overlooking the south facing garden, radiator, and built in mirror fronted wardrobe ideal for storage.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" max x 9' 5" max ( 2.90m max x 2.87m max )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and overstairs built in cupboard ideal for storage provisions,
Shower Room 6' 3" x 5' 6" ( 1.91m x 1.68m )
Fitted three piece suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle with shower there in, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled surround for ease of maintenance, radiator and an opaque double glazed window.
The front of the property is laid to lawn with an enclosed fence, having exterior lighting, double vehicle gates giving access to the driveway and leading to the Garage. There is an additional lawned area to the side which could provide additional vehicle parking if required and fencing which could be removed to allow access to the rear if necessary.
Garage 17' 9" x 9' 9" ( 5.41m x 2.97m )
Having access via an up and over vehicle door and an additional door leading to the rear garden, light and power connections and electric fuses.
The south facing rear garden includes paved and lawned areas, a garden shed ideal for storage and a gate leading to another area of the garden to the side of the Garage also having an additional shed for storage.
see multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64603939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Spalding (34.7 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Spalding (34.7 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.