Land for saleWellingham Road, Litcham, King's Lynn
- Building Plot For Sale
- Outline Planning Permission for a Detached Dwelling
- Planning Permission Granted via Breckland Council under planning reference: 3PL/2017/1519/O
- Popular Village Location
- Viewing Essential
We are pleased to offer for sale this building plot with outline planning permission granted for the erection of a detached dwelling, set towards the edge of the popular and well-served village of Litcham. Call us today for further information!
This building plot benefits from outline planning permission that has been granted under planning reference: 3PL/2017/1519/O via the Breckland planning portal; http://planning.breckland.gov.uk/OcellaWeb/planningSearch
Litcham is in the Breckland district of Norfolk, almost equidistant from three major market towns; East Dereham, Fakenham and Swaffham, offering easy access to both the City of Norwich and King's Lynn. The village has all the necessary amenities including a Post Office, butchers, church and Methodist chapel, fish and chip shop and a health centre, together with a primary school and Litcham High School. Also, Litcham Common is situated to the south of the village on the "Nar Valley Way" long distance footpath, which runs from Dereham to King's Lynn. The common consists of 60 acres of mixed woodland and heath.
Upon entering the village of Litcham from the Mileham direction, proceed into the village centre and at the t-junction, turn right. Take the first left hand turn onto Wellingham Road and continue towards the top of the road. The plot can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM111524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.