4 bedroom terraced house for saleMarlwood Close, Sidcup, DA15 7ND
- Deceptively spacious four bedroom mid terrace house
- Loft extension providing fourth bedroom
- Spacious living room flowing through to rear conservatory
- Fitted kitchen with range of appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Downstairs cloakroom and upstairs family bathroom
- Garage conversion
- Lawned rear garden
- Off street parking
- Easy access to Sidcup station, shops and schools
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer to the market this deceptively spacious four bedroom house that benefits from having a loft extension and garage conversion so now offers great space for a family home. The property is presented to a high standard throughout and is located within a popular close that offers easy access to Sidcup station, local shops and some highly sought after schools.
The house briefly comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious living room which flows into a rear conservatory so offers overall living space of 31'3, utility room, study and kitchen which features a range of appliances and overlooks the rear garden. To the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom and then in the loft conversion there is a further large double bedroom. Externally there is a lawned rear garden along with off street parking to the front.
We feel this house offers so much space that internal viewing is highly recommended for what would make a great family home.
Downstairs cloakroom 6' 5" x 2' 6" (1.96m x 0.76m)
Living room 18' 7" x 15' 4" (5.66m x 4.67m)
Conservatory 11' 3" x 6' 5" (3.43m x 1.96m)
Kitchen 10' 0" x 7' 3" (3.05m x 2.21m)
Utility room 7' 5" x 4' 5" (2.26m x 1.35m)
Study 10' 5" x 7' 3" (3.18m x 2.21m)
First floor landing
Master bedroom 15' 4" x 9' 0" (4.67m x 2.74m)
Ensuite 7' 0" x 2' 5" (2.13m x 0.74m)
Bedroom two 12' 0" x 8' 2" (3.66m x 2.49m)
Bedroom three 12' 0" x 6' 8" (3.66m x 2.03m)
Bathroom 6' 2" x 5' 9" (1.88m x 1.75m)
Bedroom four (loft conversion) 19' 7" x 12' 4" (5.97m x 3.76m)
Outside Garden to rear laid to lawn.
Off street parking to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64611745.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670007018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.