3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing Edward Road, Thorne, DONCASTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £120,000-£130,000
- Traditional semi-detached property
- Modern Kitchen
- Adjoining lounge; extended dining room
- Three bedrooms
- Lovely rear garden; off road parking
- PVCu double glazing; Gas central heating
- VIEWING ADVISED
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000. A charming upgraded traditional THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE featuring adjoining lounge and extended dining room, modern kitchen, conservatory, bathroom. Gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking, lovely established garden. VIEWING ADVISED.
A traditional three bedroom semi-detached family home. Well presented throughout and benefits from adjoining lounge and extended dining room and modern kitchen. Gas central heating and double glazing are installed and externally offering a lovely rear garden and off road parking. A viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
Having a front PVCu double glazed entrance door with leaded panel. Understairs cupboard housing wall mounted gas combi boiler. Hallway through to the kitchen, doors leading to the lounge and dining area and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 2" plus semi circular bay ( 3.61m x 3.40m plus semi circular bay )
With a front double glazed bay window. The lounge features fireplace with electric fire, telephone point and radiator. Electric meter box and consumer unit.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 15' 7" narrowing to 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 4.75m narrowing to 2.51m )
Having two side facing double glazed windows and PVCu double glazed and leaded French doors opening into the rear garden. Feature fireplace with electric fire and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
Fitted with two double glazed windows and a half PVCu double glazed door to the conservatory, the kitchen comprises; Oak fitted wall and base units with black granite effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Incorporating integrated microwave, stainless steel five ring gas hob, electric oven with stainless steel cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door to the dining room.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Brick base with polycarbonate roof and PVCu double glazed windows to the side and rear. Radiator and three quartered PVCu double glazed door opening into the rear garden.
Side double glazed and leaded panel window.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 11" Plus bay ( 3.40m x 3.63m Plus bay )
Front double glazed bay window, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 11' ( 3.43m x 3.35m )
(into recess and including alcove storage and maximum dimensions) Rear double glazed window, radiator and cast iron feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front and radiator. White three piece suite comprising; partially tiled, bath with electric shower and glass screen over, vanity wash hand basin and W.C.
Drop kerbs to car stand. Panelled fencing and gravelled forecourt.
Brick walls and panelled fencing. Concrete patio, lawn and vegetable garden.
Council Tax Band B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64617581.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.