2 bedroom detached house for saleKnights End Road, March
- Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
GENEROUS REAR GARDENS - Two Bathrooms - Off Road Parking - Viewing Highly recommended
This detached house is situated in the south side of March, convenient to local secondary school and the Town Centre. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, lounge plus separate dining room, two bathrooms, generous rear gardens and off road parking. Please note, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Textured and coved ceiling. Two radiators.
Lounge 13' 2" x 13' 6" plus recess ( 4.01m x 4.11m plus recess )
Bay window to front. Four radiators. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with multi fuel burner, tiled hearth and wood surround.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.45m )
Window to side. Radiator. Storage cupboard to one wall. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 2" x 8' 6" ( 4.32m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen. Range of wall and base units. Window to rear. Window to side. Single drainer sink with mixer taps and 1 1.4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Radiator. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted). Tiled floor. Coved ceiling. Loft access. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 5' 8" ( 1.65m x 1.73m )
Door to conservatory. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Radiator. Tiled floor. Single drainer sink. Wall and base units.
Conservatory 10' 9" x 4' 2" ( 3.28m x 1.27m )
Window to rear. Window to side. Door to rear gardens. Tiled floor.
Bathroom ( Ground Floor)
Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Coved ceiling.
From The Entrance Lobby
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Window to side. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 10' 9" plus recess ( 3.17m x 3.28m plus recess )
Window to rear. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. Coved ceiling. Door to en suite.
Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Loft access. Shaver point. Radiator. Tiled walls. Shower cubicle. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. There is also an integral door to
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 5" plus recess ( 3.25m x 3.17m plus recess )
Window to front. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. Coved ceiling.
Front gardens are walled.
Rear gardens are enclosed. Hard standing.
There is a garage (18ft 7ins x 9ft 7ins). Up and over door. Window to side. Door to side. There is a brick built store to the rear.
Further gardens are vegetable patch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64621618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.