4 bedroom detached house for saleMorthen Gardens, Wickersley, Rotherham
- Luxury four bedroom detached family home
- Enclosed development with gated access off Morthen Road
- Conservatory, open plan kitchen, 4 en-suites
- Highly desirable location
- Viewing essential to appreciate the quality & standard
Set on this select development of just a few properties in the heart of the old village and ideally located for the many amenities Wickersley has to offer. This stunning four bed detached residence stands in a gated cul de sac within this most sought after district.
Set on this select development of just a few properties in the heart of the old village and ideally located for the many amenities Wickersley has to offer. This stunning four bed detached residence stands in a cul de sac within this most sought after district.
A double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
Study 9' 7" max x 9' 6" max ( 2.92m max x 2.90m max )
Having built-in storage, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 17' 8" max x 12' 10" max ( 5.38m max x 3.91m max )
This well proportioned lounge is beautifully presented and has an electric fireplace, two central heating radiators, double glazed patio doors and a door to the conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 10" x 11' 4" max ( 2.69m x 3.45m max )
Having upvc double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 10" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.91m max x 3.68m max )
The dining room features double glazed patio doors leading out to the garden and has a central heating radiator. An archway leads into the:-
Kitchen 12' max x 9' 6" max ( 3.66m max x 2.90m max )
Stunning kitchen fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops, sink and drainer and appliances to include an electric oven, hob, cooker hood, fridge/freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. The room has spotlights to the ceiling and a door to the hallway.
Utility Room 9' 6" max x 6' 3" max ( 2.90m max x 1.91m max )
With fitted wall and base units, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, tiled floor and a double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having two double glazed windows, central heating radiator, an airing cupboard, further built-in storage, spotlights to the ceiling and loft access.
Master Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.68m max x 3.30m max )
Beautifully presented and having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator. Access through to the:-
With fitted wardrobes and spotlights to the ceiling.
Comprising of a shower cubicle, bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.91m max x 2.72m max )
This room has built-in wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.94m max x 3.68m max )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator. Access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a shower cubicle, low flush w.c., wash basin and having a double glazed window to the rear
Bedroom Four 13' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.92m )
Having a window to the front, central heating radiator and access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, low flush w.c. and wash basin,
Outside And Gardens
The property is set on this small and exclusive gated development and is approached via a shared access and communal gates. A driveway provides ample off road parking and there is access to the:-
With a roller door, power, lights and fuse box.
To the rear of the property is a patio area and a lawned garden enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64623436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.