5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTownley Road, Bexleyheath, DA6 7HY
- Extended 5 bedroom semi detached house
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Large open plan living area flowing through to the dining area and kitchen
- Bay fronted lounge to the front
- Downstairs cloakroom and upstairs stylish bathroom
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Large rear garden with summerhouse and patio area
- Off street parking to the front for several cars
- Short walk to Bexleyheath town centre and sought after schools
- Internal viewing a must
FULL DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer this large and well extended five bedroom semi detached house which has been presented to a high standard throughout by the current owners. The house is set out to suit a modern family with its large open plan living area to the rear and spacious rooms throughout. The house is situated in a great location with Bexleyheath town centre just a short walk away, along with some of the borough's most desirable schools including Townley Grammar and many more.
The house briefly comprises: Large entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, large open plan living area to the rear which combines another lounge area, dining area and flows into the kitchen. The rear living area features several Velux windows providing a bright and spacious focal point for this family home. The ground floor is completed by a downstairs w.c and utility room. To the first floor are five bedrooms all of good sized and then a stylish family bathroom finishing off a modern feel throughout.
Externally there is a large lawned rear garden with summer house and patio area and to the front there is off street parking for several cars.
Located just a short walk from Bexleyheath town centre and some of the borough's sought after schools including Townley Grammar, we feel this a fantastic chance to purchase a modern and stylish large family home. Internal viewing is a must.
Entrance hall 14' 8" x 6' 7" (4.47m x 2.01m)
Downstairs cloakroom 8' 6" x 3' 8" (2.59m x 1.12m)
Front lounge 15' 8" x 14' 0" (4.78m x 4.27m)
Open plan rear living area 20' 9" x 19' 2" (6.32m x 5.84m)
Kitchen 21' 6" x 7' 3" (6.55m x 2.21m)
Utility room 8' 3" x 6' 4" (2.51m x 1.93m)
First floor landing
Bedroom one 17' 4" x 13' 9" (5.28m x 4.19m)
Bedroom two 11' 8" x 10' 4" (3.56m x 3.15m)
Bedroom three 13' 0" x 7' 2" (3.96m x 2.18m)
Bedroom four 10' 9" x 7' 1" (3.28m x 2.16m)
Bedroom five 8' 1" x 6' 9" (2.46m x 2.06m)
Bathroom 10' 2" x 6' 4" (3.1m x 1.93m)
Outside Off street parking for several cars to the front.
Large rear garden laid to lawn with summerhouse and patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64625455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670007333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.