4 bedroom detached house for saleBradfield Way, Waverley
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Lounge With French Doors To Garden
- Four Bedrooms (inc. Master With En Suite/Fitted Wardrobes)
- Luxury Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Detached Garage, Driveway/Off Road Parking
- Utility Room
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating - B
This superbly presented four bedroom detached house is situated on the sought after Waverley development. Fully refurbished and finished to the highest standard with modern fixtures & fittings throughout, the property offers 1186 sq. ft. of contemporary styled accommodation. A fabulous kitchen/dining room and lounge provide ample living space on the ground floor, alongside four bedrooms (including a master with en suite & wardrobes) and bathroom, all combining to create a stunning family home in an increasingly sought after location. A landscaped garden, detached garage and off road parking further enhance this family home. The property is well placed for access to the motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795012827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.