3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWalnut Tree Way, Meopham, Gravesend, Kent
- Semi-detached family home
- 3 bedrooms plus spacious lounge/diner
- Modern refitted bathroom
- Private driveway
- Walking distance to Meopham Station
- EPC energy rating D
For many years, the wonderful setting of Walnut Tree Way has been a firm favourite among house hunters wishing to purchase within the village of Meopham. The location is exceptionally convenient and offers the residents here a superb blend of both Town & Country living. Whilst enjoying the quiet surroundings of a cul-de-sac setting, the home is within walking distance to a host of facilities which include the Meopham schools and a host of shops.
For the commuter population, there are plenty of travel options to choose from so whether your preference is to walk to Meopham Station, jump on the commuter coach or take advantage of the great access to the M2/M26 motorways - you won't be disappointed.
Bearing all of this in mind, it is no wonder that properties in this particular location very rarely become available and helps explain why the current owner has loved living here for over 25 years. The home is a lovely 3 bedroom family home and what makes it slightly different to others in the same road is the fantastic advantage of having its own private driveway. The bathroom was modernised and refitted mid 2016 and in our opinion, the home overall is being offered and presented in lovely condition.
What the Owner says:
We bought the house, with 3 children, under 5 years old, 30 years ago. It is a friendly, non intrusive cul-de-sac, where we have been happy and felt safe. Always welcoming and ready to help newcomers.
Having so many facilities within the village being in walking distance makes this location absolutely ideal and I have been very happy here for 30 years.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 8'7 (3.43m x 2.62m)
- Lounge / Diner: 23'9 x 11'9 (7.24m x 3.58m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'9 (3.63m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'9 (3.46m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'7 x 6'11 (2.31m x 2.11m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64626484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13324513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Meopham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.