3 bedroom link detached house for saleIverhurst Close, Bexleyheath, DA6 8HY
Withdrawn from Market
- Well presented 3 bedroom link detached house
- Popular close with easy access to Danson Park and Bexleyheath station
- Through lounge
- Modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Downstairs cloakroom & upstairs bathroom
- Internal viewing highly recommended
Downstairs cloakroom 5' 6" x 2' 8" (1.68m x 0.81m)
Through lounge 26' 1" x 12' 0" (7.95m x 3.66m)
Kitchen 13' 0" x 9' 10" (3.96m x 3m)
Bedroom one 12' 2" x 9' 5" (3.71m x 2.87m)
Ensuite 6' 2" x 5' 6" (1.88m x 1.68m)
Bedroom two 12' 2" x 8' 4" (3.71m x 2.54m)
Bedroom three 10' 2" x 8' 6" (3.1m x 2.59m)
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 7" (2.21m x 2.01m)
Outside Rear garden approx 30' laid to lawn.
Single garage link detached to the side (16'9 x 7'8). Driveway to side and block paved frontage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64629385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102670006985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drewery Property Services, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.