3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMunsbrough Lane, Greasbrough, Rotherham
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED
- PARKING AND A GARAGE
- FRONT + REAR GARDENS
- NO CHAIN
Situated in the much sought after area of Greasbrough is this three bedroom semi-detached property, requiring some updating, with the benefit of off road parking and a garage.NO CHAIN
A upvc double glazed door to the rear opens into the entrance hall with storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 10" into bay ( 3.94m x 3.91m into bay )
The lounge has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front of the property and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.40m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and a fire surround with an inset gas fire.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 9' 9" ( 2.29m x 2.97m )
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with worktops, inset sink, breakfast bar and spaces for a cooker, washing machine and fridge. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a door opening onto the side.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 12' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.94m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
With built-in storage, upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.29m x 3.02m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Comprising of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Outside - Front
At the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature plants, trees and shrubs and a driveway to the side which provides ample off-road parking.
With up and over door, power and light.
Outside - Rear
At the rear is a substantial garden which is divided into two parts and is mainly lawned.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64629832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.