4 bedroom detached house for saleCalder Close, Tilehurst, Reading
- Four bedroom detached home
- Front aspect 20" living room
- Rear aspect dining room
- Rear aspect kitchen
- Modernised four piece bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Large secluded rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Single garage
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A very well-presented four bedroom detached home within close proximity to central Tilehurst.
Property Description - A very well-presented four bedroom detached home located in a sought after cul-de-sac close situated close to central Tilehurst. Tilehurst village (consisting of several amenities) and frequent bus services are all positioned nearby.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, ground floor WC, front aspect 20” living room, rear aspect dining room, rear aspect kitchen, four well-proportioned bedrooms and a modernised four piece family bathroom that was fitted in 2017.
The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The home has benefited form a newly installed boiler in November 2017.
To the rear the property benefits from a well-maintained large rear garden with side access leading to a generous frontage which offers a single garage and driveway parking for several vehicles.
Please contact sole selling agents Tilehurst (0118) 942 1500/942 0500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64633120.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27727657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Central Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.