3 bedroom terraced house for saleGordon Road, Wallasey
- NO CHAIN
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- ** Open House 7th April, call for details. **
NO CHAIN YOUR GAIN! Here we have a fine example family home that has charm and character in abundance. You will not be disappointed by the space on offer and a early viewing is highly recommend!
Conveniently situated for local shops and buses in nearby Seabank Road, in the Magazines area of Wallasey. This is a much sought-after residential area of local historic interest, close to Vale Park, the marine promenade and New Brighton Primary School. Tastefully decorated and well maintained. The property in brief; UPVC double-glazed windows and front door, gas fired central heating, fitted breakfast kitchen, useful utility room, original cast-iron fireplaces and family bathroom. Patio yard to rear.
UPVC Double glazed entrance hall with matching side screens. Meters cupboard. Picture rail. Ceiling coving and stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 12' 10" ( 4.34m max x 3.91m )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Feature fireplace with decorative hanging tiles, mantle and surround. Radiator,
Double glazed window to the rear. Feature fire place. Radiator. Picture rail. Ceiling rose and coving.
Double glazed window to the rear. Comprising a range of matching wall and base units. Wooden work surfaces with inset four ring gas hob with oven under. Double butler style ceramic sink unit with mixer tap. Nest of drawers. Space for washing machine. Doorway to:-
Utility 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
Double glazed UPVC door to rear yard. Double glazed window to the side. Space for upright fridge and freezer. Wall mounted boiler.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite to comprise panel enclosed bath with shower over. Low level W.C. and vanity wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" max x 12' 8" ( 4.01m max x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Feature fireplace. Picture rail. Radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 3" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.95m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Picture rail.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
There is a private rear yard which is wall enclosed laid with concrete
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64633813.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.