2 bedroom apartment for saleEnterprise Way, Wandsworth, SW18
- Modern Fifth Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- EPC EER B
- Two Bathrooms
- South Facing Balcony
- Secure Underground Parking
- Residents Gym
- Wandsworth Town Station Within 0.5m
- East Putney Station Within 0.8m
A stunning two bedroom modern apartment located on the fifth floor in a sought after riverside development. This apartment boasts two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and the master with an en suite bathroom, two large storage cupboards in the entrance hallway and a spacious family bathroom. Further boasting a stylish open plan kitchen with integrated appliances and a light reception room leading to a private south facing balcony. Additional benefits include lift access, secure underground parking, concierge service and residents gym. The property allows convenient access to Wandsworth Town Station (0.5m) and East Putney Station (0.8m) or alternatively Wandsworth Pier (0.2m) offers a journey into the city via the Thames Clipper. Wandsworth Town Centre is close by with its variety of favoured bars and restaurants as well as the redeveloped Southside shopping centre consisting of popular shops and a multi-screen cinema. Wandsworth Park is also only a short walk away allowing easy access to Putney High Street.
Modern Fifth Floor Apartment
Two Double Bedrooms
EPC EER B
South Facing Balcony
Secure Underground Parking
Wandsworth Town Station Within 0.5m
East Putney Station Within 0.8m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64635247.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 234492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lauristons, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.