2 bedroom flat for saleCowleaze, Chippenham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Eco Friendly
- Good access to the Mainline Train Station
Situated within easy access of the mainline train station is this smart two bedroom apartment with ensuite and early viewing is highly recommended.
Situated on the popular Monkton Park development is this well presented apartment, which gives easy access to the mainline train station, the apartments accommodation consisting of entrance hall, open plan lounge and kitchen, two double bedrooms the master having ensuite and bathroom. Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country, the property also has good access to the Olympiad Leisure Centre. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Entry phone, Upvc double glazed window to side, door to front, radiator.
Lounge/ Kitchen 19' 8" x 14' 3" ( 5.99m x 4.34m )
Range of wall base units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built-in electric oven, built-in electric hob, radiator, plumbing for automatic washing machine, television point.
Bedroom One 10' 10" max x 9' 10" ( 3.30m max x 3.00m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splashbacks, low level WC. shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to front, low level WC, tiled splashbacks.
From our Chippenham office follow the signs for the Railway Station. Proceed past the Railway Station and onto Cocklebury Road. Then turn left into Great Mead and then take second turning on the left in Cowleaze.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64650502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP107473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.