3 bedroom character property for saleShort Lane, Happisburgh Common
- Picturesque location
- Surrounded by the countryside
- Easy access to the beach
- Spacious and versatile throughout
- Cottage style garden
- Ample parking
- Outbuilding / Utility and Studio
- Viewings advised to appreciate the standard on offer
"The perfect lifestyle offering the you both coastal and country" with this HIGHLY PRESENTED home which is SURROUNDED BY THE COUNTRYSIDE. With spacious and versatile accommodation throughout, making this an IDEAL HOME for the family or as a holiday home. With ENCLOSED COTTAGE STYLE GARDENS where you can hear the wildlife and ample parking for several cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64651675.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8656566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.