4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Road, Welney, Wisbech
- End terraced cottage
- Fishing lake
- Two en-suites
- Approximately 1/2 of an acre plot (subject to survey)
- Three/four bedrooms
FISHERMANS RETREAT! Sitting on a plot of approximately 1/2 of an acre (subject to survey) and having its own fishing lake, this charming cottage has been much improved by the current owners and really does need to be viewed to be appreciated.
FISHERMANS RETREAT! Sitting on a plot of approximately 1/2 of an acre (subject to survey) and having its own fishing lake, this charming cottage has been much improved by the current owners and really does need to be viewed to be appreciated. A new log burning stove is the centre-piece of the cosy lounge whilst the separate dining room and the new open plan conservatory offer ample space for entertaining. There is also a new fitted kitchen. There are two en-suite shower rooms and a family bathroom which means there should be no queues in the morning and there is a variety of outbuildings including a studio with kitchen area and shower room. The property benefits from having new double glazing. A real opportunity to "escape to the country", call now to arrange your viewing.
Welney is an Ouse Washes village just 6 miles from Littleport, with its excellent train connections to Ely, Cambridge and London. Welney is world famous for the "swan fields" each winter of migrating Bewick and Hooper swans and the WWT nature reserve. Welney has a flourishing local community, with a brand new village hall, numerous clubs, including cricket, walking football, guitar, craft and table tennis. It also has Sandgate Meadow Park - a community orchard, children's play area and 6,000 square metres of wildflower meadow. Welney also has a thriving village pub and eatery, the Lamb and Flag.
Downstairs Bathroom 6' 2" x 7' 3" ( 1.88m x 2.21m )
Study/bedroom Four 7' 4" x 9' 6" ( 2.24m x 2.90m )
Lounge 11' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.73m )
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 10" ( 2.84m x 3.00m )
Conservatory 13' 11" x 13' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.99m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.30m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 18' 2" x 6' 8" minimum ( 5.54m x 2.03m minimum )
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 9' 8" ( 2.11m x 2.95m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market to the A47 roundabout and continue straight over heading towards Outwell. After Bloom & Wakes Garage on your left, turn right at the mini roundabout, then immediately left into Isle Road. Continue along into Upwell and turn left over the bridge signposted Welney & Three Holes. Continue along the A1101 and on entering Welney, turn right onto New Road, where the property can be found on the right-hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64652137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB116954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.