5 bedroom detached house for saleKnatts Valley Road, Knatts Valley, Sevenoaks
- Lovely Far Reaching Views
- 5 Bedrooms
- Separate Studio/Annexe
- Stunning Open-Plan Living
- Extensive Parking to Front & Rear
- Otford Station approx 3.5 miles
- Convenient for M20/M26 & M25
- High Qualty Finish Throughout
High in the North Downs, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB), sits this UNIQUE CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME offering STUNNING PANORAMIC VIEWS. The VERSATILE and SUPERBLY PRESENTED accommodation includes 5 BEDROOMS and much more, in all extending to over 2500sq ft. Approx 3 ACRES of LANDSCAPED gardens with extensive PARKING. Good access to amenities including SCHOOLS, TRAIN and MOTORWAY links.
Moorings is a highly individually designed family home which has been extensively re-modelled and finished to exacting standards by the current owner. It features impressive vaulted ceilings, picture windows (letting in plenty of light and taking advantage of the views), oak flooring and generous balconies to the front. The well proportioned and versatile accommodation includes stylish open plan living, 5 bedrooms, modern bathroom suites and a bespoke fitted kitchen by Roundhouse Design which includes all fitted appliances. In addition there is a studio/annexe with shower and a summerhouse currently designated as a home gym but also ideal as an office.
The property is set in an elevated position with delightful landscaped gardens and woodland amounting to about 3 acres. There is an electronic gate leading to the drive and front parking area with a further tarmac drive leading to additional parking to the rear. It has a recently installed boiler fired by liquid gas with solar tubes, private drainage, security system and is CAT 5 wired.
Location - The Moorings is situated in the popular North Downs and is about 1.2 miles from Woodlands Golf Course. Otford rail station is about 3.5 miles distance and provides a direct service to London Victoria and London St Pancras. Also nearby: Sevenoaks (6.2 miles), Tonbridge and Bluewater. Rail Services: Otford (3.5 miles) to London Bridge, Victoria and St Pancras. Eynsford (5 miles) to London Victoria and London St Pancras. Sevenoaks (6.6 miles) to Cannon Street/ Charing Cross. Extensive schooling, both private and state at all levels. Excellent motorway Links are nearby with The Chevening (Junction 5 interchange) on the M25 giving access to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports and Junction 4 giving access to the Dartford Crossing, Bluewater and Lakeside Shopping Centres. The M20 also gives access London, Ebbsfleet and the coast.
Accommodation In Brief: - • The front door leads to the generous entrance hall with storage cupboards, a cloakroom and an impressive oak stairs rising to the first floor.
• The impressive open plan L-shaped living area features a vaulted ceiling and sliding doors opening to the balcony and a wood burning stove. There is a wall mounted media cupboard and additional book and display shelves. Steps lead to the dining area with a sliding door to the side terrace garden. Open to the kitchen/breakfast room.
• The contemporary bespoke kitchen fitted by Roundhouse Design has an extensive range of wall and base units, oak breakfast bar and marble work surface. Integrated appliances include Britannia range style cooker, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine, wine fridge and space for a fridge freezer.
• The utility room is arranged on the ground floor with space for appliances, storage cupboards and wine racks.
• The master bedroom is also located on the ground floor featuring a picture window, an extensive range of fitted wardrobes and a contemporary en suite bathroom with separate shower area and marble tiling.
• Completing the ground floor is a nursery with window to the side.
• The first floor landing has a useful study area and a door to the rear garden.
• The guest bedroom has a well appointed en suite shower room.
• There are two further bedrooms which are linked via a connecting door.
• Completing this floor is the family bathroom with shower over the bath.
• Accessed from the garden is the second floor studio room which has storage cupboards and a shower room.
• The home office/gym is a detached timber framed building with power and light connected,
• The established landscaped gardens are a real feature of the property and in total the plot amounts to about 3 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64652524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27668675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ibbett Mosely, Borough Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.