2 bedroom park home for saleLycetts Orchard, Box, Corsham
- Two bed park home
- Fantastic Location
- Outstanding Views
- New Improvements
- Very well maintained
We are delighted to announce this beautiful two bedroom home, located in the quite location of Lycetts Orchard which is found in Box. Consists of outstanding countryside surrounding's which leads to great views.
We are delighted to announce this beautiful two bedroom home, located in the quite location of Lycetts Orchard which is found in Box. Consists of outstanding countryside surrounding's which leads to great views. The home has a new kitchen, and carpets throughout this very well maintained home which has a lot to offer. The home is run by the mains gas and has a combi boiler system for higher efficiency. All windows within this park home are double glazed; the kitchen is of a good size and is under one year old, bedroom one is of a good size with built in wardrobes. The bathroom consists of a wet room and finally the back garden is easily maintained and fantastic views of the surrounding countryside. The home has a parking space where you can see the vehicle on the second page of the brochure. There is a shed at the back of the home which is used for additional storage. This home would be ideal for one who is looking to be in a quieter location, with a small shop nearby and main bus routes locally.
**PLEASE NOTE AGE RESTRICTION OVER 50s ONLY**
Lounge Area 12' 1" MAX x 9' 5" ( 3.68m MAX x 2.87m )
Kitchen Area 6' 5" x 9' 4" ( 1.96m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 2 6' 6" x 3' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.14m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.