3 bedroom terraced house for saleFountain Road, London
- Beautiful London Stock Brick frontage
- Three luxurious floors
- Private garden
- Granite work tops
- Walking distance to St Georges Hospital and Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line)
Commonly described by the locals as the 'best house on the road' this charming three bedroom Victorian terraced house arranged over three most impressive floors blessed with light, space and contemporary fixtures and fittings of the highest standard.
Commonly described by the locals as the 'best house on the road' this charming three bedroom Victorian terraced house arranged over three most impressive floors blessed with light, space and contemporary fixtures and fittings of the highest standard. The current vendor have spared little expense in creating the perfect family home with imported fixtures and fittings throughout, custom made windows and French doors. This property not only celebrates its original features throughout but offers a modern accent to the kitchen. Two full bathrooms; one on each upper floor encompassing roll top baths, walk-in showers and modern mirrored vanity cabinets. From the reception on the ground floor are the French doors to the private court yard which has a brick shed, and mature plants. The seller is relocation so this purchase includes all of the top of the range appliances.This attractive home is brilliantly situated close to Tooting Broadway Tube, Earlsfield and St Georges Hospital and presented to the market with no onward chain. Call now to arrange a suitable appointment to view this rarely available gem.
Reception Room 11' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.48m x 3.23m )
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 21' x 8' 3" ( 6.40m x 2.51m )
Bathroom 8' x 5' 10" ( 2.44m x 1.78m )
Bathroom 13' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.99m x 1.78m )
Garden Approximate 25' x 13' 2" ( 7.62m x 4.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64656223.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.