3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShuttlewood Road, Bolsover, Chesterfield
- ** Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000 **
- A Well Presented Semi-detached Property
- Spacious Ground Floor Living Accommodation
- Modern Kitchen, Bathroom & Shower Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden
** Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000 ** A well presented modern SEMI-DETACHED property with spacious living accommodation, THREE FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, bathroom and separate ground floor shower room. OFF STREET PARKING, garage and enclosed rear garden.
A front facing PVCu door opens into the entrance porch which is fitted with side and front facing double glazed windows, tiled flooring whilst access is given to the garage and hallway.
A timber door opens into the hallway which is fitted with two built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Access is given to the dining room whilst stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' Max x 11' 11" Plus Bay ( 3.66m Max x 3.63m Plus Bay )
This well appointed lounge is fitted with a wall mounted feature electric fire, laminate flooring, a central heating radiator, TV point and a front facing PVCu double glazed bay window, whilst the room extends into the dining room.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
This spacious dining room is fitted with laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and patio doors which lead into the kitchen.
This modern kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worksurfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven, microwave and induction hob with a stainless steel extractor fan above and glass splashback. There is space for a fridge/freezer with plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls, tiled flooring, tow central heating radiators and a TV point. A rear facing PVCu double glazed window and patio doors which open out onto the garden whilst access is given to the inner hall.
Giving access to the utility room, downstairs w.c and shower room.
Fitted with a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and door, tiled flooring with an internal door giving access to the garage.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin with a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
This shower room is fitted with an electric shower, inset ceiling spotlights, wall mounted electric heater and tiling to the walls.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the hallway and gives access to the first floor living accommodation with a side facing PVCu double glazed window and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 12' Into Wardrobe x 11' 11" ( 3.66m Into Wardrobe x 3.63m )
A rear facing bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator, TV point and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' Inot Wardrobe x 11' 11" ( 3.66m Inot Wardrobe x 3.63m )
A front facing bedroom fitted with built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator, TV point and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.08m x 1.78m )
A further front facing bedroom fitted with a central heating radiator, TV point and a PVCu double glazed window.
A modern bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mains shower above. Complimentary tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel rail and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a driveway which offers off street parking for multiple vehicles and gives access to the garage. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden with laid to lawn area and a patio area which offers an ideal space for outside seating and entertaining.
Garage 19' 8" Max x 11' 8" ( 5.99m Max x 3.56m )
Fitted with power, lighting and double timber doors with an internal door opening into the utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64656322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.