4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarringay Avenue, Liverpool
- GUIDE RPICE £225,000 to £235,000
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- The Reception Rooms
- L17 Postcode
Jones & Chapman is delighted to welcome to the sales market this impressive four bedroom End-Terraced property, situated within the highly desirable and popular residential community of Mossley Hill, L18.
GUIDE PRICE £225,000 to £235,000. Jones & Chapman is delighted to offer For Sale this beautifully presented Four bedroom End-terraced property situated on the highly popular and sought after Harringay Avenue, L18. Welcomed to the property by entrance hall the accommodation is spacious and stylish throughout including lounge, dining room, morning room and generous fitted kitchen to the ground floor with four sizable bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Due to the property's location, an array of local amenities can be found within a 1/2 mile radius including shops, restaurants and the popular Greenbank Park. viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.
Door to the front, tiled floor, meter cupboard.
Lounge 14' x 14' 6" ( 4.27m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 10' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.20m )
Patio doors, radiator, carpet.
Morning Room 10' 11" x 8' ( 3.33m x 2.44m )
double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric hob, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazed window to the rear and side, door leading out to rear yard.
Bedroom One 14' x 14' 8" ( 4.27m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.49m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed window, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64661101.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT114415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.