2 bedroom duplex for saleApartment 1-05 The General, Guinea Street, Bristol, BS1
- Two private terraces
- Spacious double height living/dining area
- Mezzanine master bedroom with en suite
- Some images computer generated
- Family shower room
- Private south facing balcony
- Contemporary handle less linear kitchens
- Neff stainless steel appliances
- Luxurious bathrooms by Laufen
A wonderful two bedroom duplex apartment within the historic building. This superb apartment includes a terrace and allocated parking.
The development is ideally located and is just a short walk from Bristol city centre and Temple Meads Station. At lower street level there are also a collection of commercial properties which have been deliberately included within the masterplan to aid investment, economic growth and vitality within the immediate area with Michelin starred restaurant Casamia and Paco Tapas now all open.
A wonderful two bedroom duplex apartment positioned on the ground and lower ground floors of this historic building. The lower ground floor has a fully inclusive open plan kitchen/dining room, utility area and a snug area with double doors to a private terrace. Also on this floor is the master bedroom which benefits from a en suite and dressing area, a family bathroom and further double bedroom. Accessed by a spiral staircase the separate living area is located on the upper floor and has access to a further private terrace. The apartment is offered with one allocated parking space.
The contemporary interiors are created using a palette of neutral coloured materials which blend perfectly with the historic features of the properties. Each home has also been cleverly designed to maximise space and natural light, with careful attention paid to every detail of the interior finishes.
Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
The specification includes:
• Oak engineered brushed flooring features in most living areas and some kitchens, with porcelain tiles to others
• 100% wool carpets to bedrooms for a luxurious finish
• All homes feature intruder alarms, mains operated smoke detectors and chrome shaver sockets
• Period and contemporary style light fittings including downlighters, pendants or lighting tracks
• Internal cabling to allow easy installation of terrestrial television
• Telecom points fitted to living area and selected rooms
• Alarms to all units
• Video activated door entry, where applicable, to communal areas
• Radiators or underfloor heating powered by communal heating system
GENERAL - MORE THAN JUST A BUILDING:
When complete, The General will be home to a collection of 205 one to four bedroom new and converted apartments and houses. The character-filled homes, situated in the Grade II listed buildings of the former Bristol General Hospital will include a converted chapel, triplex apartments with glazed upper floors and a penthouse apartment located in the unique octagonal tower, with views across the city to the Somerset countryside. The reinstatement of the original roofscapes and balconies will provide many of the apartments with their own terraces.
Designed and built by award-winning heritage developer City & Country, The General provides an extensive mix of properties, all set around a restored landscaped central courtyard. Find out more about City & Country www.cityandcountry.co.uk/
Cars and bikes will also be catered for in underground car parks and designated bike store. Additional facilities, for a stress-free lifestyle include lift access, voice activated door entry, maintained communal areas and an on-site concierge who can accept post and hold keys for your convenience.
2017 Evening Standard Awards - Best Out of London Home
2017 Evening Standard Awards - Best Conversion (Highly Commended)
2016 WhatHouse? Awards - Best Medium Housebuilder
2015 WhatHouse? Awards - Best Medium Housebuilder
2015 WhatHouse? Awards - Best Renovation, Gold, The General
2015 PROPS - Residential Developer of the Year
Square Footage: 1,345 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64663570.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD150400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.