2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictoria Park, Newbury
Withdrawn from Market
- Entrance porch
- Living room with wood burning stove
- Kitchen/dining room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Beautiful bathroom with shower & roll top bath
- Stunning views & superb location
- Front & rear garden with multiple outhouses
- Walking distance to train station
- High spec. fittings
- Hive Smart heating system
FULL DESCRIPTION A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & fully renovated Grade II Listed end of terrace town house occupying a superb position OVERLOOKING VICTORIA PARK offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This stunning home has been extended & renovated offering HIGH SPECIFICATION throughout yet retaining all the original charm & CHARACTER which includes a WOOD BURNING STOVE in the living room, OAK FLOORING, wooden latch doors, Rayburn in the kitchen, granite worktops with porcelain sink and bi folding doors to garden. The cottage is centrally heated with Hive Smart system and benefits from DELIGHTFUL VIEWS of the park. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, living room leading to the open plan kitchen/dining/garden room which is ideal for entertaining. Upstairs there are 2 good size double bedrooms (one with a Juliette balcony overlooking the garden and the other with views over the park), and a family bathroom which has a roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. EPC exempt
LIVING ROOM 14' 0" x 12' 2" (4.27m x 3.71m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 14' 2" x 10' 6" (4.32m x 3.2m)
GARDEN ROOM 14' 7" x 9' 2" (4.44m x 2.79m)
BEDROOM 12' 2" x 12' 1" (3.71m x 3.68m)
BEDROOM 20' 2" x 8' 2 max" (6.15m x 2.49m)
BATHROOm 8' 4" x 6' 10" (2.54m x 2.08m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102588019906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Robinson Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.