5 bedroom detached house for saleManor Grove, Austerfield, Doncaster
- REDUCED FROM GUIDE £350,000-£360,000 TO £340,000 - £345,000
- Immaculately Presented Family Home
- Still Under NHBC Warranty
- Spacious Accommodation Set Over Three Floors
- Secure Driveway Parking at Front & Rear, Garage & Gardens
Guide Price £340,000 - £345,000 - This well presented detached family home is located to the popular village location of Austerfield, set inside wrought iron railings with electric gated access. Viewings are an absolute must to appreciate what's on offer.
This well presented detached family home is located to the popular village location of Austerfield, set inside wrought iron railings with gated access. Viewings are an absolute must to appreciate what's on offer. Briefly comprises entrance hall, study, lounge, living kitchen diner and utility room to the ground floor. Five DOUBLE bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom set to floor one and two. Ample off street parking to the front of the property set inside wrought iron gates, driveway and garage to the rear alongside walled private garden. Austerfield is a lovely village to live in offering easy access to the small Market Town of Bawtry, Easy motorway networks and village pub.
Accessed via a front facing entrance door, offering staircase leading to the first floor landing, central heating radiator behind cover and storage cupboard which offers power and lighting and alarm system.
Study 9' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.34m )
High shine tiled flooring, two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, TV aerial and telephone point.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin and chrome heated towel rail. High shine tiled flooring and splashback tiling to walls.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.70m x 3.43m )
Spacious main reception room which is light and bright, offering both front and side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and TV aerial.
Living Kitchen Diner 10' 10" max x 27' 11" max ( 3.30m max x 8.51m max )
Ideal for entertaining this living diner and kitchen offers a spacious yet warm feeling with both two rear facing windows and rear facing French doors which lead to the garden. Breakfast bar to wall and base units which extend to include sink and drainer unit. LED downlights and to kickboards. Benefiting from integral cooker, grill, microwave, gas hob and extractor fan. Under counter dishwasher, built in fridge freezer and wine cooler. Offering TV aerial, spot lighting to ceiling and tiled flooring.
Utility Room 6' x 5' 1" ( 1.83m x 1.55m )
Wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled flooring and side facing entrance door and window.
First Floor Landing
Offering staircase to the second floor landing, central heating radiator, front facing double glazed window and airing cupboard.
Master Suite 11' 5" x 15' 6" ( 3.48m x 4.72m )
Immaculately presented master suite offers both two front facing and a side facing double glazed window which allows plenty of light to flow through the room, central heating radiator and access to the ensuite.
Walk in shower cubicle alongside wash hand basin and low flush wc. Spot lights to ceiling, Chrome heated towel rail, LED mirror to wall and extractor fan. Tiled walls and floor covering and side facing window.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Double bedroom with two rear facing double glazed windows, wardrobe to one wall and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.10m x 2.84m )
Double bedroom with wardrobe built in, central heating radiator and two front facing double glazed windows.
Fully tiled walls and flooring, fitted bath and TV inset to the wall, separate shower unit with power shower, wc and vanity wash hand basin. Spot lighting to ceiling, rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed obscured window.
Second Floor Landing
Versatile space with rear facing velux window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 16' 7" limited head height ( 3.94m x 5.05m limited head height )
Double bedroom with two rear facing Velux windows, central heating radiator and storage to eaves.
Bedroom Five 16' 1" limited head height x 9' 6" ( 4.90m limited head height x 2.90m )
Double bedroom with side facing double glazed window, rear facing Velux window and central heating radiator.
Upon entry to the property is a wrought iron fencing with electric gated access for entry, ample parking for vehicles. Offering pebbled borders and footpath access to the side of the property which leads to the rear. The rear of the property offers a separate driveway and garage for more off street parking. Also offering a lawned enclosed garden which is walled and gated with separate patio area.
Electric up and over door, power and lighting and courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64664350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.