3 bedroom flat for saleCambray Road, Balham, SW12
- Lovely three bedroom ground floor maisonette
- Set within a superb purpose built development
- Expansive reception room with space-to-dine
- Smart fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms plus single all with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom, separate WC and utility room
- Fantastic South-facing communal garden
This fantastic three bedroom maisonette is set on the ground floor of a purpose-built development and offers spacious interiors including reception with room-to-dine, smart fitted kitchen and fantastic communal garden.
Cambray Road is a peaceful residential street well situated close to the amenites and transport links of both Balham and Streatham Hill with Balham Underground Station only a short distance away as well as the green open space of Tooting Bec Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64668184.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1060079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.