4 bedroom bungalow for saleHarbour Road, Bognor Regis
- En suite wet room to bedroom 1 suitable for a disabled person
- Private gated driveway for multiple cars
- Master bedroom with substantial built in wardrobes
- Large lounge with doors out onto the patio
- En - suite, shower room and a large family bathroom
- The property benefits from an attractive annex
- Individual architect designed, built by the present owner
- Overlooking the lagoon
- A short stroll to the harbour and wildlife reserve
- 2 minutes to the beach
NO CHAIN AND SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED.
This stunning 4 bedroom architect designed bungalow is a fabulous proposition. Built by the present owners it is very spacious throughout and finished to a high decorative order. Rarely do we see properties like this come to the market and in this beautiful location too it is bound to be snapped up. The beach is only minutes away from the front door and only a short stroll into the harbour and the nature reserve. The lagoon can be viewed from the property and there is also access from the back garden. The spacious accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utilty room, sun room, large annex, shower room, family bathroom, 4 double bedrooms and one of these benefiting from an en suite shower room. There is a very large amount of storage throughout the property including a fabulous loft going across most of the bungalow, a huge cupboard in the outer hall just inside the front door and a coat cupboard in the inner hall. There is a substantial amount of living space and with the added benefit of the sun room and annex both leading out onto the fantastic courtyard garden. Bedroom 1 is part of the annex which makes this property ideal for caring for a disabled friend or relative, the en suite wet room is suitable for a disabled person Could also be suitable for a teenager to have their own bedroom, bathroom and lounge, which is big enough for an american style kitchen to be installed. At the front of the property the driveway allows for multiple cars to park off road whilst being kept private with large secure gates. There is also a large area laid to lawn with areas for growing vegetables and shrubs. The front also houses a fabulous play house and other areas of outside storage. The property also benefits from mains sewerage at the cost of the present owner which is a huge plus in this area. There is also gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The property is located in a beautiful and desirable part of West Sussex with many local amenities on the doorstep. There are great shops, bars and restaurants close by and also some very good school located in the area. There is easy access onto the A27 with links to Chichester and Portsmouth close by. Train links can also be accessed easily into London and Brighton.
This beautiful property must be viewed to truly appreciate it spaciousness and high quality finish and location.
Entrance hall 21'3" X 4'3"
Lounge 21'7" X 13'8"
Dining Room 12'7" X 11'8"
Kitchen 12'8" X 11'8"
Utility Room 9'8" X 6'7"
Shower Room 7'6" X 2'8"
Sun Room 9'9" X 8'1"
Annex 20'3" X 10'3"
Hall 25'5" X 2'8"
Bathroom 9'8" X 9'8"
Bedroom one 20'8" X 8'5"
En suite to bedroom one 7'2" X 5'
Bedroom two 12'4" X 11'4"
Bedroom three 13'5" X 9'8"
Master bedroom 13'7 X 13'5"
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.