2 bedroom apartment for saleBirch Hill Court, Birchington, Kent
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Ideal first time buy
- Allocated parking and communal gardens
- Share of freehold
- Close to village
- EPC energy rating C (69)
As first time buy I am sure this two bedroom apartment will be absolutely ideal to get your first step onto the property ladder or equally to downsize. There is a real open plan feel to the lounge and kitchen areas meaning that if you are preparing dinner you can still catch up on each others days.
The lounge and the master bedroom overlook the communal garden to the front, with greenery providing a tranquil environment. You may not need two bedrooms, so the second could be an ideal guest room or somewhere to work from home.
Do not worry when you return home from work as the apartment comes with allocated parking as well as a separate parking area for visitors. This peaceful cul de sac is very close to Station Road in Birchington, with its array of shops and great transport links to make that commute to work smoother.
What the Owner says:
We purchased this apartment four years ago and fell in love as soon as we viewed it. Being in a cul de sac it was so quiet and the lounge over looks the gardens and the trees to the front where you can often see wildlife.
Although the apartment needed a lot of work we could certainly see the potential. Over the time we have been here we have installed a new kitchen, new boiler, flooring and decorated throughout.
It has been a great place to start our story but now we are looking to move out of the area to be close to work.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 13'1 x 9'9 (3.99m x 2.97m)
- KItchen/Dining Area: 21'10 x 7'2 (6.66m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 10'11 (4.12m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'1 x 9'9 (4.60m x 2.97m)
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64670734.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10128095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.