2 bedroom terraced house for saleSherwood Street, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Dressing Room Off The Master Bedroom
- Spacious Bathroom with White Suite
- Ideally Suited To First Time Buyers or Investors
- Generous Rear Garden
- Contemporary Styling Throughout
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating - D
A beautifully presented and well maintained two bedroom mid terrace house located on a quiet road a short distance from Chesterfield Town Centre. The property is finished to an excellent standard throughout with a modern fitted kitchen, spacious bathroom with white suite and a generous garden with lawn, patio and outbuilding. Conveniently located for amenities, bus services and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64673398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.