3 bedroom apartment for saleNansen Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Three bedroom flat spread over three floors
- Located in attractive, period, terraced property
- Lavender Hill runs parallel offering many shops and restaurants
- Close to Clapham Junction and Clapham Common tube station
- Clapham Common is nearby
- EPC Rating = D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Spacious split level three bedroom flat with private share of the garden, it benefits from being top floor. Close to Clapham Junction, Clapham Common and Clapham Old Town
Nansen Road is a residential street situated between Lavender Hill and Clapham Common. It is well placed for the excellent local shops and restaurants on Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and Clapham Junction, and the open expanses of Clapham Common are nearby. Transport is excellent with both Clapham Junction mainline station and Clapham Common tube station close by along with numerous bus services.
This flat is located in a charming terraced, period property and occupies the top three floors. On the first floor is the large reception room that boasts two large sash windows which allow in an abundance of natural light, a gas fireplace and bespoke shelving. Adjacent is the fully fitted, modern kitchen
with generous storage and at the rear is the dining room that overlooks the garden.
On the second floor the accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes. A further sizeable bedroom on the third floor benefits from an en suite shower room and a Juliet balcony overlooking the garden. There is also a generously sized family bathroom on the
Square Footage: 1,390 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64673677.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI151614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.