2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLister Hill, Horsforth
Sold by Us
- Popular location
- Very close to amenities, shops, and restaurants
- A short walk from public transport links
- Driveway parking
- Newly fitted combination boiler
- Lovely elevated views
- Some modernisation required
SUMMARY Dwell Leeds are offering a rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this charming stone built two double bedroomed elevated semi detached bungalow. Located in a very popular position, this great home features lovely elevated views and benefits even further from driveway parking, large garage and a garden. In need of some modernisation.
LOCATION Lister Hill is located on the north-west side of Horsforth, a short walk from the railway station and Town Street. A range of shops, bars, restaurants, and public transport links are all very close by. The Ring Road can be accessed easily from the property, and the city centre is less than 6 miles by road and only 20 minutes away by train.
ENTRANCE HALL Solid wood external door.
LOUNGE 13' 6" x 10' 11" (4.14m x 3.35m) Lovely elevated views over the valley towards Cookridge. Gas fire. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 1 11' 6" x 9' 4" (3.53m x 2.87m) Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 2 (REAR) 11' 7" x 10' 7" (3.54m x 3.23m) Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 7' 7" x 5' 6" (2.33m x 1.69m) A recently fitted white suite including WC, wash pedestal, and bath. Partially tiled walls. Electric shower over bath. Fitted storage cupboard. Central heating radiator. Double glazed window
KITCHEN-DINER 11' 5" x 10' 7" (3.50m x 3.24m) White gloss wall and base units. Laminate work surfaces. Sink and draining unit. Wooden and glazed external door. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
EXTERNAL Small front garden with hard standing. Driveway parking. Steps lead up to the bungalow. Steps to the side lead to...
REAR GARDEN A small lawned garden, patio area and raised beds.
GARAGE 15' 2" x 22' 0" (4.64m x 6.72m) A spacious and extremely useful garage which covers the full foot print of the lower ground floor. Up and over garage door. Lighting. Power. Gas and electric meter. Newly installed gas combination boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64675370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102203001922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dwell Leeds, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.