3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlymouth Road, Sheffield
- **GUIDE PRICE £165,000- £175,000**
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Close to shops and local amenities
- Three Bedrooms
**GUIDE PRICE £165,000- £175,000**
This well presented 3 bed end terrace property is close to shops and local amenities and within walking distance from Sheffield train station and city centre. Viewings strictly via the selling agents. Call William H Brown on 01142638012 to book your viewing!
**GUIDE PRICE £165,000- £175,000**
This well presented three bed end terrace property is close to shops and local amenities. Within walking distance from Sheffield train station and city centre. The property comprises of a lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Viewing's strictly via the selling agent William H Brown. Call 0114 263 8012 to book your viewing.
Lounge 11' 3" x 12' Into Bay extending to 14' ( 3.43m x 3.66m Into Bay extending to 4.27m )
Front entrance door leads into lounge, Decorative hearth over open fire and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 11' 2" ( 2.67m x 3.40m )
Stripped floorboards, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Opening form dining room with slate flooring, range of built in units with sink, induction hob with electric oven below. Splashback area which compliments the units. Front facing double glazed window and rear door giving access to rear garden.
Bedroom One 15' 8" Max x 12' ( 4.78m Max x 3.66m )
Two front facing double glazed window with central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 6' 6" extending to 11' 10" ( 2.97m x 1.98m extending to 3.61m )
Rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three (attic) 15' 6" Max narrowing to 8' 8" Into Staircase x 16' 6" ( 4.72m Max narrowing to 2.64m Into Staircase x 5.03m )
Double glazed skylights to front and rear, central heating radiator and storage space in the eves.
Rear facing double glazed window and tiled walls. Bath with wall mounted shower above, low flush WC, wash basin, chrome style heating rail.
Garden And Exterior
Rear garden with grass lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64675843.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC104343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.