2 bedroom flat for saleCity Wharf, Atlantic Wharf
- Cosmopolitan Cardiff Living
- Designer Appointed Interiors
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Granite Kitchen and High Quality Appliances
- Outstanding Finish Throughout
- Two Porcelain Bathrooms
- Central Cardiff Location
Prestigious Finish in a Premium Location...From one of Cardiff's premier designer developers comes this outstandingly refurbished apartment within the highly sought after 'City Wharf'.
Nestled against the banks of the iconic 'Wharf'', this fourth floor apartment offers stylish elegance within spacious surroundings.
An explosion of quality upon entering, with designer appointed interiors including 'Amtico' flooring throughout the entrance hall and reception areas, a custom produced seamless glass door complete with floor to ceiling chrome handle.
At home in the kitchen? Rustle up gastronomic feasts for your friends within the granite finished kitchen complete with high end appliances and finish the day in one of the two sumptuously decedent double bedrooms.
What more could you possibly dream of from Cardiff city living? Call us today to reserve your viewing...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P13104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPS Homes, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.