3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWyatts Lane, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Brilliant semi detached bungalow in a lovely area
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
- Large rear garden
- Spacious lounge and dining area
- EPC energy rating E (53)
This semi detached bungalow in an enviable location is sure to tick many boxes – spacious rooms, lots of parking, large rear garden and countryside views. In need of a little TLC, this could be a fantastic family home, or an ideal retirement retreat.Built in the mid 1960s this has been extended to include a third bedroom at the front and a generous dining area at the rear overlooking the rear garden and fields beyond. The kitchen opens on to a good size conservatory which is ideal for keeping the kitchen laundry free. Whilst the garage is small, it provides an ideal workshop or additional storage, or even further options to extend further, and the driveway has enough parking for several vehicles.Located in the quiet and friendly area of Northwood, handy for the main routes to Cowes and Newport town centres, this is positioned within close distance to schools and shops. All in all this is definitely not one to be missed, so call now to book a spot in one of the open houses.
What the Owner says:
We moved in to this bungalow 25 years ago and have raised our family here. Now they are grown, we are looking for something smaller. The location is fantastic, very handy for the school and a great convenience store a short walk away too. It’s so quiet and friendly here, and I’m sure that whoever buys this will be very happy to live here.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 13'10 x 12'3 (4.22m x 3.74m)
- Dining Area: 11'11 x 7'11 (3.63m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 8'10 (3.66m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 10'2 (3.61m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 8'8 (3.61m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'0 x 7'6 (3.05m x 2.29m)
- Front and Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64685054.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.