6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Road, Bristol
- Attractive semi-detached home
- Six bedrooms
- Living room with period features
- Open plan reception rooms at the rear
- Offered with no chain
- Close to St Andrews Park
- Contemporary kitchen and utility room
- First floor and ground floor bathroom
- Garden with lawn and fruit trees
- 2351 sq ft
A well presented six bedroom semi-detached home just round the corner from St Andrews Park. The accommodation on the ground floor is accessed via an entrance hallway with lots of original stained glass and a built-in butlers pantry cupboard plus storage cupboards under the stairs. The living room is light and bright, with a bay window, fireplace, picture rail, cornice and period detailing on the ceiling. The adjacent room is currently used as a study and would also work well as a play room. At the rear of the property the two reception rooms have been opened up into one space, perfect for entertaining and family life and well lit by three windows overlooking the rear garden. A doorway leads through to an extended and well designed fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, corner cupboards and concealed units. Beyond this is a useful utility room and ground floor shower room.
The staircase leads up to the first floor to four double bedrooms and a bathroom. All the rooms have double glazing, and the master bedroom has a bay window. The bathroom has a white suite with a sunken bath and two windows to the side aspect. The staircase then continues up to the second floor to bedrooms five and six. Both rooms have Velux windows and there is access to eaves storage. Externally the property has side access, with front and rear gardens, including patio, lawn and a range of fruit trees. This lovely family home has plenty of original character while offering future owners the chance to make their own mark on the property. Windsor Road is a popular location with good access to Gloucester Road and close to Montpelier station. Offered with no chain.
Vendor's comments - "‘We found this house to be a perfect family home and hope it will be once again. Our neighbours are friendly and always happy to help. With its thick walls and optimal insulation, the house is warm in winter and cool in summer. It was once the ‘show home’ for the street – hence its amazing cornices and original stained glass. It is now looking forward to younger owners adding some new decoration. Its fireplaces are simply asking for wood-burning stoves! The cherries, plums and apples in the garden are wonderful each year, and a family of newts lives in the pond."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64692061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27737083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.