3 bedroom duplex for salePlot 4, The Hertford Brewery, Hartham Lane, Hertford, Herts
- 1674 sq.ft. 3 bed/2 bath Ground Floor Duplex Apartment with gated parking
- PERFECT FOR COMMUTERS, walking distance to 2 Train stations London's Liverpool Street and Kings Cross in 50 minutes
- Fully fitted bespoke handless kitchen with integrated applicances and quartz worktops
- 2 stunning fully tiled bathrooms
- Oak flooring to reception areas and high quality carpets to bedrooms
- Original high ceilings and features - VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- Thoughtfully converted and finished to a high specification throughout
- Gated parking with communal cobbled courtyard
- Central location in sought after Market Town
- 10 year Advantage New Build Warranty and 999 year Lease
ICONIC HERTFORD BREWERY, Plot 4 is a wonderfully spacious 1674 sq.ft, 3 bedroom Ground Floor Duplex Apartment with gated parking and only minutes walk from Hertford North and East Train stations.
Make moving made easy with an ASSISTED MOVE incentive, come along to view. Viewing by appointment only. Terms apply.
ONLY 4 apartments form part of The Hertford Brewery conversion and the development is finished to an exquisitely high specification with close attention to the finest details.
The modern living space is split over two floors with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living area with incredible vaulted ceiling and a stylish kitchen with fully integrated appliances and quartz worktops.
Hertford Brewery is within close proximity to the town centre with a vast array of boutiques, shops and restaurants. It is also just minutes away to both Hertford East and North Train Stations that offer trains to London's Liverpool Street and Moorgate in under 50 minutes.
Major road links A10, A414, A120, A1, M25, M1 and M11 all within a short drive.
10 Year new build warranty.
Viewing by appointment only. Please call the sales team to book your appointment to view.
Property ref: 121_2309_4770273
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4770273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes - Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.